Monday, February 06, 2012

A Fun Project for Kids

I am interrupting my CHA saga to give you a heads up on a project I did for Crafts Unleashed.
It is a new gig that fell into my lap recently.
I swear, sometimes I feel so lucky.
I get to craft.
For a living.
Well, kinda. I end up re-investing any money I earn back into craft supplies, so really it just feeds the beast.

Here is what I made:
MINI CANVAS TUTORIAL <--that is the link to the tutorial
This project was a fun one.
Mikayla helped me out with it.
It is harder than heck to try and take step-out photos when you are the one crafting.
Mikayla works the camera for me.
Thank goodness for digital, cause we have to take a lot of shots to get what I need.
Some don't make the cut.
Like the ones that Mikayla panned back too far with, and caught me in my Elmo pajamas.
At 3 p.m.
(Hey, I was showered!)
You wanna see those bad boys closer, don't you?
You're welcome.
The whole project, supplies and tutorials are on the Crafts Unleashed blog.
It is my first project with them, I am always nervous with a new company.
Do me a favor- click go over there and show me some love and support.

Come back tomorrow for the rest of my CHA adventures.
There will be Tori Spelling, David Tutera and a He-She.
Good times.

2 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Again, such a clever project! I just love it, AND your out-takes shots with Elmo too! lol!

So fun to be crafting with you both at Core and Unleashed!

Kathy said...

Love this idea...great tutorial too!