Friday, January 19, 2007

Almost finished.



So, the cabinets are all installed as of twenty minutes ago! Makes everything look a little smaller, but like a house....a real house that people can live in. People that no longer have to rifle through cardboard boxes for their underwear. No, there aren't counter-tops yet, but the measuring guy is coming Monday. We like to drag projects out for as long as we possibly can. Keepin' the remodeling spirit alive.


This is a sneak peek of the Maternity line that Karen Foster is releasing at CHA. That is my darling friend Heather, who was 8 1/2 months pregnant here. How would that be? To be that cute when you are pregnant. I certainly wasn't that cute. I think my belly now is bigger than hers was in that photo. I don't know why I 'fessed up to that. I should have just let you all think that it is me in the picture. But Heather reads this blog... Hi Heather! Thanks for letting me use the gorgeous photos.


This is from the Karen Foster Nurse line. I have been up to my eyeballs in paper and stickers. I completed 30+ layouts and cards for CHA. I am almost finished! It has been fun. This time around it has been especially fun, because my good friend Wendy Inman is on the Karen Foster team with me. We have been IMing back and forth while working with the same lines. What a difference it has made to bounce ideas off of each other.
Man! I love the internet! And Wendy. And bacon.



10 comments:

Kelly said...

Great layouts Shaunte!
LOVE the nurse stuff! I saw that on the site a couple of weeks ago. Im going to have to drag my camera into work to be able to buy and use this stuff...lol

Shantay said...

Love those layouts!!

And cabinets?!?! That is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Shaunte- now if only KF would come up with BACON themed paper kit, eh?

hugs-Peg

Anonymous said...

btw...Wendy told us that you & Bob email also. So you must know this:

Bobology n. 1. The study of all things BOB.

hehehehehe!!!!!
hugs-Peg

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, that pregnancy line is CUTE!!!

Alex said...

Awwww i love you too Shaunte! Wish i was as fast of a scrapper as you! LOL
I need to receive more bacon for sure lol.

Mimi said...

Oh my goodness, I love the belly photo and the layout. I certainly wasn't that cute either.

Anonymous said...

What about me?????

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Both of those pages are wonderful! YOu have been busy!

Anonymous said...

Shaunte- btw...TAG! You're next! (Read my blog for details) smack me later...there's already a nice, long line for it.

love ya!
Peg (who shall receiveth the Bacon of Holiness).

(p.S.- can we get Wendy to start a blog?)