Monday, January 22, 2007

TAG!!!
"According to the rules... Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about Me".(about yourself)...People who get tagged need to write a entry of their own 6 weird things on their own blog, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

Thanks a lot, Peg. This reminds me of those chain letters. But you forgot to add that if I don't respond to this within 10 hours, my house will burn down, and my left breast will fall off. I can't believe I am even participating, but I have nothing better going on, unless you count unloading the dishwasher.

Six Weird Things About Me

(1) I have a dent in my head. I was playing on some railing, and fell, landing on my head....it left a dent. And it explains a lot of other things too.
(2) I can drink non-carbonated beverages through my nose. Possibly carbonated as well, although I am quite sure that it would sting.
(3) I can't eat blue things. It freaks me out to think of my mouth and teeth stained odd colors.
(4) I am very proficient with my toes. I can pick things up, or turn on the TV. They are like fingers. Totally grosses out...well, pretty much everyone.
(5) I got my first cavity when I was 28.
(6) I always lick my fingers when I open or close the blinds. Maybe subconsciously I think it gives me better "grip" on the blind-wand thingies.

I will be tagging: Laura, Shantay, Debbie, Jennifer, Amy, and Mimi.

9 comments:

Shantay said...

Whoa!!! I am no longer a tag virgin!!! Thanks Shaunte!! LOL!! Now...to come up with six people!!!

By the way...I love your six!!

Shantay said...

Oh wait...you don't have six!!!

Shantay said...

Oh...and one last thing!! Do you ever watch MTV??? There is a new show...Maui something...anyway the main character...guess what her name is??!!!

Thanks right...Chaunte!!! Can you believe it...we are taking over hte world!!!

Anonymous said...

hey ... first time i've ever been tagged! how fun! although i don't think i know 6 people that have blogs! lol!

Leslie said...

You're an odd one, for sure!! LOL! ;) Nice to know I'm not the only one with quirks!

Anonymous said...

just now noticed your one about opening the blinds ... i lick my finger when i do it too! lol!

Anonymous said...

Shaunte- Hey you ARE freaky!!!
hehehe....naw....but the dent sure explains a whole bunch! tee hee hee.....(snort).


...."and on the first day, there was Bacon...and it was good."
-Peg Graham

Mimi said...

Thanks for the tag!

Through your nose? How does one find this out?
My Dh is the same way with his toes, I am not.

Anonymous said...

Dude... long, monkey toes do NOT freak me out, because I too have them. It is all good.