Thursday, January 11, 2007

An Idea

I have been working with some themed scrapbook lines from Karen Foster for CHA, and by the way, there are some really fun ones this release. But I was thinking of all the themed lines that have not yet been done by a manufacturer, but should be done....


The Stay at Home Mom Line:
Soft heather gray color (think sweat pants), with a subtle collage of the words “Not caring is FUN!” Sticker sheet that includes “What Was I Thinking” “Prozac Rocks” “Pizza Again” and shaped brads including a pony-tail, a mini-van, and diaper-wipes.


The Expletives Line:
Bright, albeit clashing colors. Colorful words, used for any occasion. Chipboard characters that contain a whole lot of @&#% and extra !!!!


The Extended Family Line:
Stickers that include: “My mother-in-law can BITE ME” “My Sister Married a Moron” and “Your Family Parties Suck.” This line should match the expletives line, just for good measure.


The Ex-Spouse Line:
Which apparently would sell out according to the latest threads on 2ps. Stickers would include “You rotten...(insert sticker from Expletives line) “See You in Court” and “eBaying Your Stuff Bought Me Some Nice Jewelry.” Coordinating epoxy brad toppers that say “Got Alimony?”


The Couch Potato Line:
Reminiscent of Cheetos and stale farts. This line would include a patterned paper with a TiVo menu collage, a remote control montage, and a random collage of info-mercial advertisements. Stickers would include “3 Easy Payments of $19.95” “I Heart Mindless Drivel” and “Practicing Selective Hearing.” Epoxy brads toppers with a photo of my husband, and all my boys.


The Weight Gain line:
I can see this one being hot. Especially for those vacation photos that are taken by someone else, without your knowledge when you haven't had the opportunity to suck in, or put a kid in front of you. Stickers would include: “Diets Are For Suckers” “Baby NOT on Board” and “Body by Mountain Dew.” Additional embellishments would include a metal “Wide Load” street sign, and a “Cattle Crossing” icon. I would pre-order this one...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLROTFPMP
Yes I can see them all now!
What about:
Bad Day/Crap Day line where the colors are the stuff head-aches are made of. If one person speaks they get their head cut off… Oh, did I just say that out loud...

Cleaning House Day. Toilets, vacuums, dusting, laundry cause I do that a lot of and hate it tremendously.

Or what about:
What Part of NO do you not understand line....
Very funny Stuff.Girlie!
Luv ya! Debby

Anonymous said...

your too funny shaunte!!! love the ideas though ... i can already visualize some layouts with them! lol!

Shantay said...

Good grief girl...you are to much! You missed your calling as a comic! Love the ex line though!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad i finished my drink before I read this!!! Thanks for a great laugh tonight!!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... I would buy so many of those - a sad reflection, really. You crack me up.

Kim said...

Coming out of lurkdom---too funny. They would make some great layouts. Now, I am off to clean up the drink I spewed on my monitor.........

Janet O. said...

YES!!!!! Those would sell out in no time flat! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Shaunte-
FUNNY!!!!!

Mary said...

Shaunte, you are so funny!! I needed to read this today, the mother in law can bite me is priceless (i'm living with my inlaws right now, so I really could use this line).
Love ya girl and hope things are going great!
Mary

Jennifer Stewart said...

Shaunte.
I can't read this stuff right before I go to bed. I can't sleep when I'm laughing. Oh man.

My favorite - epoxy brad toppers with photos of your dh and boys. Bahaha!

Love you!
Jennifer

baggleflap said...

I'm sorry, but I don't usually read blogs and my creative writing skills would put you to sleep. With that said, I am SO glad I found this Blog. Shaunte, you are hilarious! I just love it when my DH asks what I'm laughing at and I can say, "Honey, you wouldn't understand".
Keep 'em coming!
Karen (coming out of lurkdom)

Angela said...

OMG, this is just what I needed to read today. I can't remember whose blogs I followed to get here, but you made me laugh. And ya know what, I'd probably buy the whole package!!!