Monday, January 08, 2007

Wanna see?


The floor is installed in my scrap studio. Notice, I changed it from a "Scrap-room" to a "Scrap Studio."
Ooo-la-la.
*That's* got to make me more productive, yes?
Sam and my Dad have two of the three bathrooms TILED. That's right folks. Tiled. And the other bathroom, the backer board is done, meaning the tile will go quickly. I admit, I thought Sam would procrastinate this bad boy for a few weeks, if not months. Pleasantly surprised...and also, it didn't cost me any *special favors* to expedite the process. If you know what I mean.
Carpet is in, calling to schedule an installation date. Odds and ends need to be wrapped up, but I am thinking we should be living in our new space in a couple weeks, if not sooner. (cue Choir of Angels!)
Already life is more liveable.
Of course, we ran out of money for things like furniture and electronics. But we do have blinds, so no one on the street can see us enjoying our new space sitting on the cardboard boxes the bi-fold doors came in.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Oooh, studio looks good!

Anonymous said...

don't you just feel different knowing that you have a "studio" and not just a "room"! lol! i still feel funny when i call mine a studio though ... like i'm not successfull enough to have a studio. lol!

Amy B. said...

ooooh Pretty! good luck getting it all done.

Anonymous said...

wow, gorgeous, we are going to be scrappin' soon. Love the studio flavor, makes it ultra fancy.

Anonymous said...

that was me-Laura