Tuesday, May 22, 2007

and we're off

The dentist went extremely well, thanks for asking!
And whoa, first time we have had dental insurance, so we didn't have to leave our only running vehicle as collateral. That was nice. We left having paid the whole bill. That was weird.
We are heading out tomorrow to this place:

Our family cabin in Idaho, where the cows and children run free.
There is no Internet.
No phones.
But also...
*no school
*no doorbells
*no obligations
*nothing to do
*nowhere to be
We will be gone for almost a week, so the old blog will not be updated until then. Have a great memorial day weekend!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey there, you don't know me nor I know you actually but I felt led to write you. This place that you are going too for a week. I know you'll have fun and you'll be blessed by leaving all those things behind. Family is the utmost importance and I pray you have the time of your life!!! It sounds like a dream and I hope one day to find that place to take my family too!!!

Anonymous said...

Shaunte- Your Brendan sounds like my Cameron. So glad the Dentist was less traumatic this time around...whew!

I have a question...how does one stop the insane and constant song in one's head? "The phone...the phone is ringing...there's an animawl is twouble....somewherwa"

btw...did you know it's Wendy's birthday Sunday?

hugs!