Thursday, May 03, 2007

hopeful

I am such a sucker for contests.

I entered into the Martha Stewart Scrapbooking contest, the winner gets a whole bunch of great crap from Hewlett-Packard. I was so mentally winning this thing, that I even stopped my search for a point-and-shoot digital camera, because there was one in the prize package. HA! The power of positive thinking, right?

Well apparently Martha didn't think my layout was a "Good Thing." Cause they are announcing the winners all next week, and I haven't been called, so I can safely assume that I am not going to meet Martha, nor get my HP package O' swag.

I am going to share the layout instead, with you all. And if someone wanted to send me a small digital camera, I would accept it.

I have moved on, and I have been working on some stuff for the Krylon Designer Challenge contest. So I have been spray painting the ozone layer away. I have some pretty acceptable projects, and even if I don't win....my nose has been producing technicolor boogers from all the stray paint particles, and THAT my friends, is entertainment enough.

5 comments:

Mickey Family said...

MArtha Stewart can kiss my "you-know-what". Didn't you win the Krylon thing last year? I should do it. Got my packet, but haven't read anything yet. Hmmm....

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Well, I'll join you in loserville - I entered, too :) Good luck on getting a camera!

Alex said...

Nothing makes me laugh like booger jokes... well.. and people falling down. Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

That is a winner in my book! I love the layout. :) Martha is clueless and isn't she a felon? Do you really want to be associated with a felon?

Anonymous said...

I can hear it now, a new 'broad'way play...

"Shaunte and the amazing technicolor boogers".

Hey...you think Donny Osmond will play the part?(snort...literally)