Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas is:

72 AA batteries.
Six laser tags guns.
Four remote control helicopters.
One helicopter rotors already tangled up in Shianne's hair.
Two talking monkeys.
Six Advil.
One slightly gross yellow cake freshly baked in Mikayla's Easy Bake Oven.
Three feet of snow...and counting. (Big storm coming tonight.)
Two garbage sacks full of paper and boxes.
One Lazy-Boy recliner box (already claimed by the monkey family)
Two exhausted parents. (3 am bedtime)
**side note, the kids slept until 9:00! Mom gave them some *special* hot cocoa last night that may or may not have contained um...(whispers) Dimetapp...
5,655 calories consumed by me...and counting.
Five happy kids.

Merry Christmas everyone!

7 comments:

Lora3677 said...

ROFL!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

JethRobyn said...

Merry Christmas Shauny!

Kim said...

Special hot cocoa, huh? Have to remember that one...

Cori Henderson said...

My kids went to bed at 11:00 then were up at 7:00. I think they needed some special hot cocoa.

Brenda Hurd said...

too funny! glad your family had a great christmas. Good luck with those assignments!!

Shantay said...

I have never in my life seen even 6 inches of snow! I am jealous!

Heather said...

Too funny!! I hope you & your family had a wonderful holiday!!