Monday, August 28, 2006

Cool shirts.


It is a dream come true, for a scrapper, to be on a design team, and have new product, AWESOME product shipped right to your door to scrap with, whenever your little heart desires.

Karen Foster has been so good to me. I love the product, love the people I get to work with. It seems like they are mind-readers sometimes, I think "it would be nice to have a paper line for all my camping pictures" and they come out with it. And the rhinestone brads---we all know how I feel about those. They are coming out with something at Memory Trends that I am dying for....when I can spill it I will, but keep your eyes open...

I am content.
I am happy.
Karen Foster fulfills all my needs(--scrapwise.)

And now, my fine readers--they have branched out into clothing. Shirts I never knew that I always wanted. Cool scrap shirts. Doodly coolness. They are the thick tee-shirts. This baby will stand up to all my post-crop washings! Heh, heh..

You can see them and order them here:

http://www.scrapbookpaper.com/tek9.asp?pgID=1&pg=products&pbk=1&grp=554

If they made sweat pants I would think I had died and gone to heaven.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how awesome is that shirt!! LOVE IT!!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Very cool!!!

Mimi said...

Doodleycoolness! I have an image of Baloo singing that.

Great shirt.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! I LOVE Karen Foster!

Tessa Ann* said...

Love that shirt! Must have one!!!
Congrats on KF----sounds like you are having a blast!