Thursday, November 15, 2007

Paging Jen--Lance's Wife...

I can't send you an e-mail, Blogger doesnt let me respond to any comments. Stupid Blogger.

The FAB green bag is online at Joanns.com.
That is the link, and it looks like it is on sale for $29.99!
And they have a 50 percent off coupon, but it will not let you apply it to the tote. You could always get something else for the 50? And search online, sometimes they have free shipping deals out there.

How's that for enabling?

You will not regret this. I love my purse! The straps do fit over your shoulder, but they aren't long, like over your shoulder and hit you right in the chest, under your pit...does that make sense?

Let me know what color you get, for practical reasons I considered the chocolate brown...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOO! Thank You! I really love the green, and the blue, but think I will go with the brown for winter and then buy the green and blue for spring and summer!

Thanks for replying I couldn't figure out how to get you my email! :0) I'm off to order my early birthday present!