Thursday, November 01, 2007

when your day starts like this:

The kids were in such a hurry to grab their lunches and run off to school...someone (but when I ask them WHO later, no one will 'fess up to it) spilled the tupperware of crock pot roast beef, and hurried and slammed the fridge on it. This is the first shelf of the fridge...

The second shelf....

And even the door...

So there's that. An extra little bonus job for me.

And then there is the post-it note that was on my door yesterday. I ran to Costco, was gone like an hour, and apparently missed the UPS man. I ordered this little purse online at Joanns cause I fell in love with it at Getaway (thanks Alexis!) They came to deliver it while I was gone, and I guess wouldn't take the risk of leaving a $30.00 purse on the porch...I mean, they left my whole computer and monitor last month..but hey, a purse? Not a whole purse.

The note said they would try to deliver it between 10:30 and 2:00. So it is now 2:22, and I haven't showered all day cause I know as soon as I get into the water the doorbell will ring and I WANT MY PURSE! Where is that brown truck?

Sigh.

9 comments:

Calene said...

Well, don't bother to ask them who did it, because in reality, NONE of them did it. You know, it's never "their" fault! LOL

Vee said...

omg, what a mess, so sorry hun! but i hope your purse makes up for it!! love the color :)

Anonymous said...

You mean nobody said:

"That was there before I was born!"?

hehe...oops. Hang in there. Everything will be alright...once that flippin' usre arrives, right?

Anonymous said...

urse?
what?
sorry....
I meant to type: purse

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

ooooh yuk!!! hope you got purse!

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww. OK, look at it this way: an opportunity! To clean your fridge! Yay! ;)

As for the purse. What you need to do is just start ordering a TON of stuff that UPS delivers, and make friends with your UPS guy, and then he'll know exactly what to do with your stuff if you're not there (take it to the neighbor's house, of course!). Sure, you have to add him to your Christmas gift list, but that's OK. A plate of fudge makes him happy! ;)

Janet O. said...

I see that NOT ME! has visited your house too - he is very busy around here!!

Mimi said...

Yuck. I'd have crawled back in bed and let your Dh clean it ;)

Lora3677 said...

oh no... that is a mess.... almost as bad as starting your morning by scrubbing poop chunks out of your stepdaughter's underwear.... ugh!