Monday, November 19, 2007

photoshop fun

It seems like I rarely get a chance to just play around with some of the features in photo shop. Had a little downtime when the Internet was broken.

Gradient Map anyone? With a side order of Gaussian Blur....

Some soft focus on a textured canvas.

A Watercolor effect with some added saturation:

And just for kicks, some, well, I am not sure what this is, other than really, really cool looking. I am not sure if it is something I would actually print and scrap. Unless I needed to do a layout on the study of complementary colors in monochromatic.
<---that sounded way too intelligent for this SAHM.
And I am not sure if it made sense anyway.
I am picturing photos just like this one, if I ever fulfill my dream of having a lava lamp room, with no doors, only beaded curtains...soft bean bag chairs and long shag carpet, the smell of sandalwood incense... Duuuuude.

And this last one, I didn't really play with, cause I liked it so much just how it came out of the camera.

Sometimes when I am involved in photo shoots for other folks, I forget to take pics of my own kids. Cute aren't they?

I think I will shoot my boys next.
But first I should take some pictures of them.
Har,har.

7 comments:

Alex said...

Awwww aren't they cute?!

Lee Weber said...

simply gorgeous!

Amy Sorensen said...

Great pics, Shauntae! I think your oldest daughter looks just like you!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

total cuties! happy turkey day!

Lora3677 said...

yep... har har .... the pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are very cute!

Dar Kaso said...

What cuties! Great shots of them. Isn't PS the coolest!