Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas is finally here!

We started a 1000 piece puzzle last night, so I can guarantee I won't be around the computer much. Heh. I stink at puzzles, but it is awesome to have the TV off, and the whole family gathered around talking and laughing, (and concentrating) even Mikayla helps by sorting the colors into piles.

Go buy a puzzle. You won't regret the conversations and time spent.

I hope everyone has a peaceful holiday.

The peace of finally finishing shopping--and being pretty sure the kids will love what you picked.
The peace of being surrounded by laughter, family, and friends.
The peace of a warm home, and good high-calorie, sugary delicious snack foods.

The peace of our Savior, born 2007 years ago, in a humble little stable.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

4 comments:

Mickey Family said...

Merry Christmas, Wadley!

Mimi said...

Have a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy the Feast with your Family!

Anonymous said...

how fun! i'm always telling my girls to go "do a puzzle" when they're bored ... and they just give me that look that says "are you kidding me!". they hate puzzles. lol!

merry christmas shaunte!!!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

enjoy the rest of the christmas holidays...!