Monday, December 03, 2007

what's new?

Did you know they made chocolate mint M&M's for the holidays?
Well they did...
Too bad you didn't get any.
I just ate the entire supply for the western hemisphere.
In one sitting.
They are that good.

In other news...been working on some stuff for QuicKutz. The new January release. I don't think I can say anything, but I will say it's cute stuff. I have cranked out a lot of layouts this weekend.

Hold on, and I will go count-
14 layouts, 6 cards.

I am taking a break from the studio tomorrow, and I think I will go nuts and clean something. Maybe cook dinner. That would be weird.

I suppose I'll have to go running, or do Taebo.

Stupid Hershey's.

7 comments:

Jill Marie Paulson said...

Shaunte~
Do you have a gallery somewhere?? It doesn't look like you post any of your scrapbooking to your blog and I would LOVE to see your work.
Thanks,
Jill

Alex said...

Dude we've had the mint M&Ms for the last 2 years... thank goodness we live on the east coast LOL

Dawn Knapp said...

Ok, puh-leeze tell me how you get 14 layouts done with kids?! I'm lucky if I can get two done in a week!! I'm so jealous!

All8 said...

The only thing that would make it any better is if it was dark chocolate/mint M&M's. MMMmmmmmmm. If you go online you can personalize them.

Lora3677 said...

I DID know that and I have a bag in my house that is half gone... they are pretty yummy...

Amy Sorensen said...

It's the mint hershey's kisses that get me! Congrats on all those layouts, that's fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What I really hate is when my chocolate falls into my peanut butter! Hmmm. I feel an idea...um...nah.


(years earlier... in another dimension, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups were invented!) ....snort!