Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some trade show layouts

New stuff from Bo Bunny Press. A different look for them, this new line...I like it. The ad they ran for this line was tagged "This ain't your momma's Bo Bunny." They like to use stock photography, so that is why there are no photos on these layouts.

And then they have their regular style, that they are more known for.

Here is some new Karen Foster.

And here is some new stuff from Quickutz.
These are some Revolution Sports dies.

And these are the brand new 12" border dies. I had so much fun with these! I used the grass die on this one.

So there is some sampling of some of the work I busted out last month.

And also, Blogger seems to be working. All except spell check.

1 comment:

Amy Sorensen said...

Love them, Shauntae! That new Bo Bunny baby girl line makes me feel like ovulating, lol. SO cute!