Tuesday, February 19, 2008

trouble brewing

I graduated Weight Watchers just in time for:

CADBURY MINI-EGG SEASON.

Crap. Those suckers are like crack to me. I saw them at Walmart last night, and I didn't dare buy any. I am afraid to have them in the house. Calling me. Taunting me. In fact, just from simply fondling the bag in the store, my waistband is tighter today.

I have no willpower. There. I said it.
None at all.

They don't hand out willpower at WW like they do the little key-chain charms.

7 comments:

Amy Sorensen said...

My Easter crack (LOL!) are those caramel-filled eggs. I think they're Nestle. I do know that this year, I don't care how good the sales are...I won't buy any Easter candy until the week before Easter because I'm with you: ZERO willpower!!!

Mimi said...

My Easter-crack is Peeps. Sugar covered marshmallows, I mean, can't you hear the calories?

Peg Graham said...

Cadbury Eggs= Easter Crack? bwahahaha!

CONGRATS on graduating from WW! (Although, I never thought you needed it at all...skinny girl)!!!

Sara said...

So I guess it's not bad to have the urge to buy 1 of those chocolate bunnies & eat it while my girls are at school?? Not that I would do that! Gotta go & take the garbage out! Have a good night!! LOL!!!!

Cammi said...

LOL! I love easter...

go here for cute blog templates:

http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/

All8 said...

I can't buy holiday candy either, not until the night before or day of. Don't remind me about the clearance candy the day after!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my... those are totally my favorite part about Easter hands down. I will not buy any this year since I'm trying to get rid of my fatness and all.