Saturday, February 16, 2008

Today I graduated from Weight Watchers.


And right after class, the manager of this location (I am standing next to in the photo)said "I am sooooo glad you finally earned your Lifetime goal."

"Thanks." I said, putting my coat on to leave.

"Really, I am so happy" she said "we would really love to have you come work for us."

"Huh?"

So she explained everything, and asked me to please think about it.

I am still laughing.

I don't know why I am laughing. I guess I should be flattered. You have to have gone through the program to work there. I should be feeling something like honored or excited or something. I just feel, well, hysterical.

I just can't see myself being a fat farm motivational speaker. Or the scale lady.

I need to get a grip.

PS. the pants I am wearing are new. I finally went out and got some that fit me. They are a (comfortable) size SIX! Don't be hatin'. When I am not wearing them, I like to leave them inside out, with the size SIX! tag out in plain sight draped over the living room couch right where the front door is.

12 comments:

Sharyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

And you'd be an awesome motivational speaker! I've seen you in action.

All8 said...

Congratulations!!! You look great!

laura vegas said...

you look incredible shaunte! congrats!!!

Lora3677 said...

WOW!! You look awesome!!! CONGRATS!

Kasey said...

That is so cool girl! That would be a great side job for you. What a great motivation you would be to all of them.

Mimi said...

CONGRAUTLATIONS!!!! And, whohoooo on the job offer too.

Amy Sorensen said...

You look great, Shauntae! Way to go!!!

Mickey Family said...

yay!!!! congrats! you look hot! When we get together next I am totally slapping you on your skinny butt!!

Sara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You look FANTASTIC!

Anonymous said...

You know I go to weight watchers on Tue. and this lady is scarry. She looks so nice in this picture but she is scarry to me.(all the ladies at the scale are scarry). Just kidding!! congrates to you. You look fab!

Unknown said...

super! WTG, girl! You look FANTASTIC and HAPPY!!!

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous!!! Somethings never change!!!