Sunday, July 20, 2008

Delicious.


I realize this is my second post today, but I sat down to type and grabbed one of these bars, and really had to spread the love.
Really.
These things are awesome.
They are two weight watchers points each.
And they are big!
They are not like your typical 100 calorie pack treats, which I think are sad.
No one likes to open a treat, discover two cookies the size of your thumbnail, seven crumbs, and tasting like the cardboard box it came in.
Worse yet, the 100 calorie packs of Oreos.
THEY HAVE NO CREAM FILLING.
I know!!
What good is the Oreo, without the cream filling?
Let's be honest, have you not thrown those chocolate cookies things away, when you make your own "double stuffs?"
I thought so.
Most 100 calorie packs leave me wanting a real treat.
Not these fudge bars.
They taste like a lie.
A sweet, sweet, creamy lie.
Like the folks making these treats made them with full-strength calories and fat, and maybe EXTRA of both, and just put lies on the box.
"Let's just tell them they are 100 calories..." (snicker)
Maybe it is a conspiracy.
It sure tastes like one.
A sweet, sweet, creamy conspiracy.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Just so you know, you can buy the mega pack at Costco!!!
I think they're awsome too! Scott will even eat them, and he hates anything even half healthy.

Anonymous said...

Let's be honest, have you not thrown those chocolate cookies things away, when you make your own "double stuffs?"

omg I'm so ashamed. YES.

All8 said...

Sounds divine. I'll have to check them out.