Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Toolsday!

I know I have already sung the praises of the Johnson and Johnson Clean and Clear Deep Action Face Cleaner.
I found a new one:

Johnson and Johnson Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub. Yep. Has those grainy little beads that scrub your face PLUS the tingly minty feeling. I think it was five bucks at Satan's Warehouse. Find some! Treat yourself. I swear some days that is all I have to look forward to: washing my face at night with a tingly yummy soap before falling into bed.

Here is another one of my tools for this Tuesday.
I am so excited about this one!
Bo Bunny now makes these fabulous little tins called " All Stuck Ups." There are fabric flowers, brads and buttons.
They are magnetized on the bottoms of the tins, so you can hang them on any metal surface.
They are sold in color families, which makes me need all of them, but convenient for scrapping. Nice to have them handy and out in the open where I can easily grab them.



I attached a shelf bracket to the edge of my computer shelf to hang them on for now, until I find a permanent spot for them. I am thinking about sheeting a whole wall of my studio in metal. I like the magnet idea. I will keep y'all updated on that.
Bo Bunny also came out with some new rub-on's in metallic colors: silver, bronze, gold. I got to do a couple of samples using prototypes of the rub-ons. They were fun! Here are a couple projects using those:


And the last tool of the day?
This guy:

Who just turned twelve.
He is my oldest.
Heading to Junior High.
He is at that "crossroads" age.
Still wants to believe in Santa, and will secretly watch The Wonder Pets, but has his own opinions about hairstyles and clothing labels. Not quite sure if his parents still fit into the coolness category.
(Note to Jayden: We do.)

He is my right-hand, with his Dad working so much.
I depend on him a lot, and dang that kid always pulls through for me.
He's a good tool.
Happy 12th, Jayden!

8 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

minty tingle, eh? I must try some!!! :o)

Kristin said...

Jayden is a good looking kid!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Jayden!

How about a look into your scrap room??? Those colorful tins got me all nosy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jayden!

Love the colorful tins and your amazing layouts!

laura vegas said...

love the layout ... that dot paper is fabulous! and that card is awesome ... i love it!!! and a great photo of your boy ... amazing catchlights! my oldest is about to turn 12 too ... and jr high? how can we have kids going into the jr high?!?! lol!

JethRobyn said...

Wow, I can't believe Jayden is twelve! So crazy. Happy Birthday! If you wanted to do a sheet metal wall, you should talk to Ryan, he and Harley are part owners of a A/C place, they build a lot of duct and stuff. They have a sheet metal shop, and always have scraps.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jayden...what a great kid you are!!
I love your projects, that card is so pretty.
Laura

Moto X Mama said...

He looks just like Sam. By the way I found some High School pictures of you and Sam, remember when you "bought" him and made him dress up in that "outfit"...I have some pictures. Sheryl Bronson Lunt