Thursday, August 07, 2008

I tried.

Today I tried to change my blog template to a cute one I found online.

It totally backfired, and I went running back to this fluorescent green and orange combo that I know you all are so fond of.

Then, I tried to be productive, and do some of the backed up laundry...
By the way, this past week I have read a total of 1,478 pages between the three books I have mentioned.

The laundry is, well...the kids are wearing their winter clothes now, and just rolling up the sleeves.

So I proceed to Mount Wash-more, and start picking up some dark clothes, thinking I would start with a load.

Out runs this huge freaking spider.
I am not lying.
That sucker had a body as big as a nickel, and then legs on top of that. And I think fangs, maybe.

So I am not doing laundry.
Anyone wanna recommend another book?

8 comments:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Try this site:
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
They have free templates that are added to your blog by just adding an element in your layout menu. Very easy to use and there's some cute templates...

Anonymous said...

I dont have any blog advice but for the laundry... hows this..load it up,take it to a laundry mat. get it all done in a hour or are they a thing of the past?? Love
your blog,it always adds some humour to the day. keep bloggin
Jenn's mom

Amy said...

Three words, Fluff and Fold. I SO shudder along with you and the spider...good luck!
Amy

Mirm said...

And just think that the spider probably just got all nice and cozy, had those clothes just the way he wanted and down you came and wrecked his home. Serves you right for being a MEANER!!!

Born2scrap said...

i'm in laundry hades right along with ya hon. sorry - no advice - just commiseration. (i blogged about laundry today lol!)

but...if you're looking for good books to read try anything by francine rivers (redeeming love is my all-time fave) or tracie peterson.

Kirsty said...

LOL I am here blog hopping avoiding my laundry...

demicmic said...

The Thirteenth Tale. Not what I expected at all. Very good. And if you like fun try the Betsy books by Mary Janice Davidson.

Amy said...

I am stalking you because Michelle Hammond is my neighbor and she told me you were hilarious! She doesn't lie! We ARE kindred spirits because we feel the same about laundry... I hate it! TOo bad I put my kids winter clothes up or I could go longer inbetween batches. Hmmmmm...get teh winter boxes down!