Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stuff.

When you are five, you don't have to worry about being socially or politically correct.

Yesterday's conversations:
Mikayla, hovering over the toilet in the bathroom:
"Mom, do you want to see my poop?"
"No thanks."
"Uh, okay then...I guess I will just flush it."

Then, after school:
"Mikayla! How was your second day of school? Did you make any new friends?"
"Nah. Just the same one from yesterday. My brown friend, but I still don't know her name."

Here are a couple layouts I did for Core'dinations Cardstock:


I have scrapped these pictures before, but I was in the mood to scrap with a red/turquoise color scheme, and well...inconveniently the kids are in school now, and not readily available to the paparazzi.
I thought about pulling her out of class for an EMERGENCY! but didn't want to entertain her for the rest of the day...


Off to get Mikayla to Kindergarten! And the stinky kitchen is calling...

7 comments:

Lora3677 said...

i hear ya about the kindergarten stories.... we are getting some good ones too. HA!

JethRobyn said...

I love the lay out of your boys, what handsome studs!!

Mag Family said...

Kids are so funny! Jaycie wanted me to check out her poop, that looked like a carrot.

laura vegas said...

what is it with kids and poop ... i swear my 1 1/2 yr old daycare girl is obsessed with talking about poop. lol! and everytime i go in the bathroom, she asks "laura, poop?" ... "nooooooo, laura NOT poop"!!! lol!

love the red and turquoise layout ... i'm loving those colors lately! and pulling kids out of school for "emergency pics" ... what a novel idea. lol!

DKay said...

Gosh, the red and turquoise is gorgeous. She looks so much like you!

Alexis said...

love it!! I nominated you again, lol!

Wendy Lojik said...

So cute!