Monday, August 04, 2008

Sometimes you DON'T get the shot.

I miss certain things about film.

Like getting the batch of photos back from the developers and finding craptastic gems like these.
We delete now, in the digital era. We erase all the crappers before they even make it to the computer.

When I am in a hurry, and don't delete before I download, I sometimes have some "special" photos.

This one Shianne is scary-excited about something. The rest of the photos from this dance are cute.
This one...she looks like she needs a helmet, and has a seat of her own on the short bus. If you know what I mean.

And her brother too.

What can you expect from this shallow gene pool?
Dad:

Mom:

And I leave you with "The Mikayla Series."
She never disappoints.


And the ultimate cheese.
With a cheeseburger.

5 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Love the pics!

laura vegas said...

these are fun outtakes! i'm guilty of deleting a little too quickly too ... but sometimes the crappy photos are perfect in their own way!

Sara said...

Can you imagine what life would be like had you deleted those fantabulous shots?

Yeah ya gotta love the digital age!

All8 said...

You mean that all photo's aren't supposed to look like those?! Man, I'm in trouble. ;D

Anonymous said...

Heh! Thanks for making me laugh Shaunte.