Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I don't mean to brag....but....


it was a good mail day. :)

The fabulous people at Karen Foster(thank you, thank you, thank you!!!) decided that the design team may as well have a bunch of Karen Foster product "on hand" to design with--to submit to magazines with, and to just generally use.

I don't know if they have anything left in the warehouse.

I am so overwhelmed, and grateful beyond belief. Amazing what a few BOLTS of ribbon, a rainbow of yummy Prism cardstock and hundreds of embellishment packages can do for the happiness level of the average SAHM.

Not to mention the SeatCase and Carry-all and Fold-n-Go to help store it all. (loving the new Ocean Mist color...)

Someone pinch me....I am such a lucky girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooo jealous! gotta love those boxes of goodies! oh wait...i dont receive them, i give them! hee hee! cant wait to see what you create!

Amy said...

HOLY COW, woman! You are going to be busy!

Shantay said...

That is awesome! I would pass out if that showed up at my house! I can not wait to see what you do with it!

Kelly said...

For some reason I cant see pictures on Blogger right now, but it sounds amazing!!
Have lots of fun!!