Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Random thoughts for a Wednesday.

I don't think there is a worse song out there than "Roxanne" by the Police. It is so screechy and stupid it makes my ears bleed. And the station I like plays it every day. And that "You had a bad day" song that they killed forever overplaying it on American Idol.

I love Magic Clean erasers. They work on everything.

Those leaf-blower things are stupid. A neighbor (not you Mark) used one to clean his yard of grass clippings and related yard gunk, blew it all out in the road, and called it a day. Awesome. Unless you live across the street and a small breeze comes along...

Thank You cards are kinda stupid. You give someone a gift, cause you want to--you are thinking of them for their birthday, or new baby or whatever, they say thanks, and then a few days later you get a Thank You card in the mail for the gift. WTH? Are you supposed to send them a Thank You card for sending you a Thank You card?

If I get invited to another Pampered Chef/Shade Clothing/Taste of Home party I am going to scream.

Except for Magic Clean erasers...geez, I guess I am in a bad mood. Hmmm, well, I guess I will go drink a Mountain Dew and call this a day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I totally hear you on the Magic Erasers. HOW do they do it??? I just killed one yesterday scrubbing my tub and would totally marry one if it wasn't a sponge and I wasn't already taken. They ROCK!

Anonymous said...

bwhahahahahahaha! love ya shaunte!

Roxy Roller said...

Totally agree about the 'Roxanne' song and Magic Erasers!