Friday, June 02, 2006

Week-end plans.



Look what I got....nah, nah, nah....Cactus Pink goodies! A whole box! This isn't even all of the ribbon, not to mention the chipboard and paper and the rub-ons. I have a whole bunch of ideas floating around in my head (---maybe its just the Dayquil talkin.')

I have a horrid head-cold. My eyeballs feel like they are bulging out, and my teeth hurt. Ugh.

I better feel better soon, cause Sam is taking the boys on a Father/Son over-nighter, and me and the girls want to do a serious Mother/Daughter scrap session.

But even if we don't get a lot done, the boys will still be gone...and I think my head will feel a whole lot better without the usual background noise....;)

6 comments:

Sofia said...

OMG! That ribbon looks so yummy! Where oh where did you get it?

Anonymous said...

Oooo, per-tee. Consider me jealous.

Anonymous said...

i love the ribbon too! it makes me happy just to look at it! sorry it caused you great pain to cut it! hee hee! beckam loves it too! check out my blog and you will see why!

Kelly said...

Ohhhh...I think I need to become your neighbor ;)
What time do you leave the house every morning? LOL
I cant even begin to imagine what its like to be you!! Id pay to have a glimpse though ;)

Unknown said...

Oh yummy!! That looks so wonderful!!
And I bet the other stuff is just as gorgeous too.
I can't wait to see what you do with it all!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»