Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back home.


Just a quick update--

Sorting through a huge pile of laundry. Unpacking, trying to find something to feed the kids for dinner, sorting the mail, and the e-mail.

Had a great time. Relaxing and hanging out. Took a lot of pics! I will bew editing for days. I am self-taught in Photoshop, learning as I go. I love having new photos to play with!

I will leave you with a photo of the weird sign we saw on our way through the mountains to Jackson Hole.

I am wondering if somewhere, the Highway Department has a catalog of road signs.

"Hey Dirk, we need a sign for the sharp curve on I-86, you know the one---where it is so cock-eyed tight, that your truck durn near tips over right onto that historic rock formation."

" Well, lookie here---they *do* have a sign for that, right on page 278."

"Order 'er up."

8 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm a self-taught Photoshop nut too (and love it). Good luck!

Laura Mendoza said...

glad you're back. It's not the same in the neighborhood without you.
funky sign. made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I love PS too!!! Its FANTASTIC!!

Amy said...

Glad you had a fun relaxing time! Gotta love those signs!

Ramona said...

Oh My Gosh! That sign is too funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i am so glad your back! i was missing my daily good laugh! seriously wondering what exactly that truck is falling on?
dont get lost in the laundry for too long!

Unknown said...

I grew up with those kinds of crazy signs--I guess I've never thought about how strange it would look to someone not from our area!

Sounds like you had a great time!

xoxo,
Becca

Kelly said...

LOL! I have a ton of photos from Oregon with crazy signs. LoriAnn (Chick Pea) and I thought they were hysterical. The favorite was sunami signs and the speed limit sign half as tall as we are...they are HUGE down there!