Sunday, May 21, 2006

Just another day here.


The girls took a bath yesterday afternoon, got dressed, and ran out to play.

I went into the bathroom soon after and happened upon a pile of blonde hair.

With my heart in my throat, I assessed the situation, and traced it back to a pile of poor, helpless Barbies. The subjects of what appears to be a massacre. Knowingly converted from glamorous beauties to lesbian butch's by a toddler wielding some scissors.

Apparently one of the Barbies suffered a mastectomy as well. Both breasts. Or, maybe Mikayla was just trying to make her look more realistic, more like her a-cup mommy...heh.

At least she didn't try it on her own hair. Or her own chest.

I put the scissors up high, above the medicine cabinet, on top of the light track. (This last tidbit added for my convenience when I try to look for them later.)

8 comments:

Shell said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! those poor barbies, lol. That is just hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Too ofunny! great that you were able to capture the photos!!!

Laura Mendoza said...

wow, looks like the girls didn't care for Barbie's double d's.
oh well, she's just plastic.

Anonymous said...

someday they will appreciate those double-d's and actually covet them...then when they do you can show them these pics and let them know that boobs arent important! bwahahahahahaha!
totally hilarious!

Kelly said...

ROFLMAO!!!
Too funny!!
cant wait to see THOSE pics in a layout ;)

Ramona said...

OhOhOh!!!! I don't know whether to laugh or scream! LOL!!!! You are hilarious. :)

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»