Wednesday, May 03, 2006

With gratitude...

For those of you who have left me comments, or e-mailed or called, just to let me know that my blog made you laugh, or that I am not really as bad of a mom as I think I am...I just want to say thank you. I appreciate it all.

I have the blog set up so I receive an e-mail when someone comments, and I have responded to some of you, and it bounces back to me. I am not computer-literate enough to fix that, so please know that I do appreciate it.

I figure most days, even as intellectually and socially stimulating as it is to be a stay-at-home mom, we all need a laugh. Sometimes it is laugh at your life or cry, and crying makes my mascara run, oh wait, I don't wear it anymore...anyway, thanks for laughing with me, and listening to me generally vent.

We are good therapy for each other.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always seem to make me smile so thanks to you!

Anonymous said...

Check the email addy when you reply...sometimes its the blogger noreply address....HTH!

Anonymous said...

Shaunte- Hang in there woman!
Thinking about you and wishing you some well deserved sleep!!!!!

ZZZZZZ....and hugs!
Peg

Amy B. said...

I think the bouncing back e-mails is a blogger thing. I wish I knew how to fix it myself. I would love to be able to respond to the comments on my blog.

oh and your blog makes me laugh. ;)

Anonymous said...

shaunte you totally rock and i love you and your blog! you are truly my sanity and give a good laugh to matt too...i have been sharing the funny stories with him and he busts a gut too!

Anonymous said...

We love you girlie!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»