Friday, May 19, 2006

What?


I found this gem today while thumbing through one of those value packs full of mostly useless coupons. I don't know why I feel compelled to look through all of them. I don't know why I don't immediately throw the whole thing into the trash unopened. I think I have used one coupon in like eight years.

I just want to know who this coupon is intended for? Am I missing some inside latino joke? And no, it is not re-touched by me. It is all weird and stretchy in real life.

It made me laugh! I guess it made sorting the junk mail worth it.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

HA HA!

You dont get the joke?
Make the transition.....from cable to satelite (and from male to female). ;)

Still a VERY stupid advertisement, but it made sense to me..LOL!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh--thank you Kelly. Lightbulb moment. I couldn't get past the weird stretchy face and the "Latino Joe thing."

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»