Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mini-me

Top photo is Mikayla at three [2006], bottom photo is me at three [1975].

When people say: "Wow, your daughter sure looks like you." I never know what the polite response is. Do you smile and say "thank you," meaning... she sure is a lucky girl, cause I have always loved the way I look?!

Or do you say "yeah, she does--poor girl, good thing plastic surgery has gotten better...implying that your daughter has homely potential?! I mean, really--does anyone like how they look?

Besides Angelina Jolie.

[sigh....] I never know what to say.

But she sure does look like me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well your right she does look like you so I would say she is a lucky girl!

Robyn said...

Definately a lucky girl!!!! And yes she sure is a mini-me! Funny!

Molly said...

I would def take it as a compliment!!! Very lucky girl indeed!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree...She is a LUCKY girl.

Anonymous said...

shaunte you are so totally hot! and you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»