Friday, May 12, 2006

I knew it would happen sooner or later.

Blog failure.

I haven't posted for many days.

Things have been good busy around here. Plus, I have nothing exciting to write about. So here is a Top Five exciting things:

5- Our dishwasher sucked, it has been leaving crap on the dishes for months. Finally, last week Brendan got food poisoning, so I was thinking it was probably time to get something that would at least kill germs around here. So I say to Sam, we need a new dishwasher. And he says, "okay, there is one in the back at work, I will bring it home." (??!) Apparently his sister remodeled the kitchen, and got a new dishwasher cause her old one didn't match, (appliances match?) it works fine, and has just been sitting there. After a few spare parts, spit, and duct-tape--it is installed and working. Knock on wood... Saved us some $$. Free is always good.

4- Been busy with some design team assignment work, I love working! Beats housework any day of the week.

3- I had a couple of "outings" this week. Went on a field trip to the zoo with the twins. I am so, so grateful that I am not a bus driver. There is not enough money in the world... I also went to lunch with friends this week. Me--doing lunch, in my best stay-at-home mom uniform. It felt so chic.

2- Been getting good sleep at night. No one has been waking up with weird dreams or pee-pants. Amazing what a good nights' sleep does for you.

1- I am going to crop with some friends on Saturday night. I am so excited to be out and laugh with some girls. Life is nothing more than having something to look forward to, no matter how small it may seem.

So, that's it. I told you nothing was going on. I meant it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good week!