Monday, May 15, 2006

See you this weekend!


If i am not around for a few days, it is because I am starting my own sweatshop.

I designed some pages for Karen Foster Design to put in all the AC Moore stores. The layouts they choose out of the ones I sent will be put on display boards that hang over the Karen Foster merchandise. They have to be "live" boards, meaning real layouts, and not just color copies. They chose a layout of my daughter potty training (tastefully, for the record) she will loooooove knowing that one went public when she is older. And the other is a layout of my kids making cupcakes. The photo is hideous (above). Ugh. I tried to fix it, my daughter had just gotten out of the tub, and her hair is all stringy and ugly...tell me I am just being paranoid... It is not the only picture on the layout, the others are fine.

I ordered the photo prints online today. Costco just called me to see if the order was real. 704 prints! HA! Take THAT one hour photo!

So, I am enlisting the help of my sisters, and this week we will be mass-producing 250 12x12 layouts. I will take a picture when we are done. Mama Mia, that's a lot of scrapping! I am sure we will put on a few chick flicks and eat ourselves into a chocolate coma while we are at it.

Good times.

9 comments:

Nikki said...

I think the picture looks fine, can you post the layout here when you finish it? I would love to see it.

LOL I place big orders like that with winkflash.com, LOVE getting pictures.

where is the shocked, eyes popping out smiley when you need it, 250 LAYOUTS, WOW! Good luck with that lol ;)

http://nikkihobbs.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

lol... yep, that's a few layouts. WOW! but, how cool!

have fun! can't wait to see the pic of the 'after'. :)

kimber mcgray

tiffani smith said...

wow.
250 layouts.
that's a lot of work.
makes me feel better about my to-do list today. :)
good luck!

tiffani smith said...

wow.
250 layouts.
that's a lot of work.
makes me feel better about my to-do list today. :)
good luck!

Anonymous said...

bwaha ha ha ha!

have fun with that :)

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Kelly said...

Oh ok...ignore my comment on the other post.
I wanna see it not laying flat ;)
We dont have Archivers here :(

Kelly said...

Oops..I meant AC Moore :p