Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Projects and Goodbye.

I just finished up with some stuff for Core'dinations Cardstock.
Here is a layout featuring their pre-distressed cardstock. The border is from Quickutz, I love it too.

Here is a card I embossed with my Revolution, and sanded, to bring out the colored core of the cardstock.

For this mini-album, I used Black Magic Core'dinations cardstock, and the coolest ever board book in a box from Cloud 9 Design. The size was perfect! And I love the box idea. Here is the album, you can see how when you sand the cardstock the colored core comes through.








I have a whole butt ton of scrapping left to do before the next trade show.
But I am taking off tomorrow in the early morning to go to a youth conference in my area. I was asked to be an adult chaperon.
They truly must be scraping the bottom of the leader barrel.

I will be gone until Sunday.
Sam will be in charge.
My parents are out of town, which is an added butt-clencher, since my Mom is usually back-up Mom to my kids.
I want you to know, dear Internet, that I am leaving my house clean, and the laundry finished. I am curious as to what I will come home to.
Mikayla ran a fever this afternoon.
Should I take my phone?
Or do I even want to know?

If you happen to be in the area, drive by the house, and check on 'em will you?

No comments: