Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Sunday shout-out. And thanks!

Lately I have received some pretty stinking nice e-mails and comments from a few of my lurkers.

Since Blogger doesn't let me reply to you, when you comment, I wanted to do a little bit of a shout-out here. I can. Cause it's my blog, so hrrrumhp.

Hello to my English friend, Glenda (Glen)--thank you for your nice words!

Hello to Tiffany--no, you are NOT a psycho, and I think somehow we might be related distantly, my sister married a Fairbanks. Small world in the Utah in-bred gene pool.

And also, Hello to Robin Dawn!
I swear I must be extra-hormonal this week, because your e-mail darn near made me cry. I hope I am not embarrassing you for quoting part of it:

Hello, my name is Robin, and I just want to tell you that I have really, very much, enjoyed reading your blog. It has entertained me, in a way that I haven't been able to be in a while. Let me explain. While I was reading it, I actually put myself into your world, out of mine, and it was a delight. I caught myself smiling, and actually my world over here became a distant whirl for a bit. Thank you so much for your inspiring writing, your hilarious moments you share with the world.


I started this blog as a journal of sorts. I type faster and a whole lot more legibly than I can write.

It has been therapeutic to blog.
I can vent here. It's a healthy release for me.
I like to laugh about my life, it's funner than crying, and if I make you laugh too, all the better.

I think life needs more humor.

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you.
For your comments and e-mails.
I have more hits on this thing than ever thought I would.
I don't even think I KNOW that many people.

Anyway, thank you.
:)

PS Also Hello to Miriam's sister Becky, who was reading this thing while in labor with her twins...hope they finally made their appearance! And here's to hoping those stretch marks go away. Mine didn't.

5 comments:

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

Here's to NOT going private even after some of us lurkers comment! YAHOOO!!! I can't wait for more funny stories. By the way...you are welcome to visit my funny world too. www.tiffanyandco-tiff.blogspot.com

Sara said...

You kinda sound like Sally Field when she won that award..."You like me! You REALLY REALLY like me!"

You're so funny --LOVE your blog--keep the stories coming! THANK YOU for making us laugh!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I agree- reading your blog always makes me laugh. I love your stories. You are the best.

Heather said...

All of the things you go through & talk about- I thought that kinda stuff only happened to me! Thanks for making my day (alot of the time) & giving me a little extra something to look forward to! Please keep filling us in :)

Sherise said...

Here's to lurkers everywhere!