Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Triple TOOLSDAY!

First off, one of my favorite household tools.
Especially if you have toddlers in your home.
We use pizza cutters a whole lot here.
Never on pizza, ironically enough.
Our pizza joint cuts it for us.
But we use the pizza cutter to cut up grilled cheese, french toast, pancakes, hot-dogs, lunch meats...well, pretty much all the gourmet delicacies to cross my kitchen table.

Pizza cutter. Good tool.

Here is my scrappy tool!
I have tried many, many corner rounders.
Most of the rounders I have used work great for a little while, and then they eventually turn into a corner BENDER. And none of them could stand up to chipboard.
I didn't want to spend a fortune on a giant machine.
I was skeptical to give this one a whirl:

Guess what folks?
Worth its weight in GOLD.
Cuts true, cuts CHIPBOARD, and it is easy on the hands.
I found a winner!
If you use corner rounders at all, time to replace your POS with this awesome squeeze punch.
And my human "tool" of the week?
The dude who decided to "Upgrade" Costco's online photo lab.
It has been shut down for over a week, and DOESN'T HE KNOW THERE IS TRADE SHOW WORK TO BE DONE? I am dying here.
I have been using WAL-MART! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! WAL-MART!

They open back up tomorrow. Supposedly.
And I am sure there will be a seventeen hour line at the photo center.
Sigh.

2 comments:

Calene said...

You gotta go to Macey's in PG. Yes, I said Macey's. They are awesome there! They will have your pics done while you do your shopping, AND you can buy your kids Kong Kones! Macey's does awesome photo stuff. end of PSA

Anonymous said...

love the pizza cutter