Saturday, April 01, 2006

Guest Designer RAK

Hey anyone reading this thing, help a girl out...

I am the guest designer for the Red Lily http://www.theredlily.com/ this month, part of what I get to do for them is host a live chat on their site. It is on the 15th of this month. I think you have to log in, but it is free.

I will be sending out a RAK, I will enter the names of the people who show up to the chat, and draw a name for a full set of the new Polar Bear Press Alphabet papers. You can see them here:
http://www.polarbearpress.com/8x8a.html Sound good?


The previous guest designers have been Leah Fung, Nia Reddy, Donna Downey, Rhonna Farrer, and then........me.

I have nightmares about the chat.....
That they open it, and there is just me. And silence. And crickets.
And then only one person shows up to say "Now, who are you?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your posts are sooo entertaining. any chance you'd put together an email reminder for the 15th? gotta throw a party for 10-yr-olds, so it won't be on my mind --- until I escape up here after the party and I'm thinking I'd love to log-in.

corinne5 said...

sorry would love to drop by but the time differnce is too big I am sound a sleep! don;t worry you'll do fine!

corinne5xxx

Jennifer Stewart said...

Shaunte, you crack me UP. LOL I just love you! :) I wish I could be there, but we'll be at The Incredibles on Ice. (no really, lol) I know you'll do so well, though...and you'll have a big group!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Well Shaunte I'll be there (as co-owner of the Red Lily, I kinda have to be) but I think you will be the biggest hit yet! Your posts are so funny, they are cracking me up. I am excited that you will be there, and so are the members!