Thursday, April 06, 2006

My friend and fellow Polar Bear Press designer Cari tagged me this morning. So, here you are:

5 snacks I enjoy:

1- Cadbury Mini-eggs (in season) otherwise Dove Chocolate
2- Cottage cheese scooped up with Sour Cream and Cheddar Potato Chips (Seriously. Try it.)
3- Sugar Babies
4- Keebler E. L. Fudge Cookies the original kind
5- Homemade Carmel Popcorn

5 songs to which I know all the lyrics:

1- Any Erasure song, but I sing the best to "Phantom Bride"
2- Any LDS Primary Song, taught for seven years...
3- The rest---I am a little sketchy on, I usually make up my own words anyway.

5 things I would do if I were a multi-millionaire:

1- 10 percent right off the top for tithing. ;)
2- Pay off debt for us and our parents. Siblings are on their own....
3- Buy a beach house in Puerto Escondido, Mexico.
4- Buy a plane, send Sam to flight school so we can jet to the beach house.
5- Anonymously make payments for people who are struggling financially.

5 bad habits:

1- Caffeine
2- Not cleaning up after myself right after I make a mess.
3- Cursing
4- Parking myself in front of the computer too much.
5- Nagging kids and Sam.

5 things I like doing:

1- SCRAPPING!
2- Reading
3- Playing cards and board games with family and friends.
4- Travel
5- Bargain shopping

5 things I would never wear, buy or get new again:

1- Bikini
2- Xyron 850 or whatever it was, the big one
3- Anything spandex
4- An Epilady (hair-removal torture device from the 80's)
5- Sea-monkeys--just too disappointing.

5 favorite toys:

1- 20D and lenses
2- Photoshop 7.0
3-http://www.perlerbeads.com/ Perler Beads!
4- Homemade Playdough
5-http://www.constructiontoys.com/store/qrc-marblerun.php Marble Runs

5 people you will tag:

1- I think everyone has been tagged, kinda like when you hear the Amway spill for the first time, and you are all excited about it, until you realize that everyone and their dog has been approached. If you have *not* been tagged, and you are reading this...consider yourself one of my five.

2 comments:

Shantay said...

LOL Epilady....we bought that for my grandpa one Christmas, because he said that it wouldn't hurt! Then we opened it and stuck it to his arm!!!! It hurt alright! Heheee!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, I have been needing a new one! I liked your answers. :)