Sunday, April 30, 2006

My stuff on TV!!


I have a hard time using these brads from Karen Foster Design. http://www.karenfosterdesign.com/p_home.asp

I love them too much. I rarely create a layout that I think is worthy of them. I love to just look at them in the jar...I never want to put them on anything, cause that would mean "parting" with them. I have heard *rumor* that shaped "bling" brads will be forthcoming--

Be still my heart.

I am so lucky and blessed to have landed the gig to design for Karen Foster. I literally have to pinch myself whenever the big brown truck pulls up delivering boxes from KFD. Such great stuff, always fun and inspiring, and wonderful ladies who work there...

Karen Foster Design decided to give the Home Shopping Network a whirl. http://www.hsn.com/I got to design some projects with the kits they will be selling. And my stuff will be on TV, as demonstrated by the lovely Samantha!!

Two segments aired today, and I missed them--I was doing the church thing when they aired. I had a friend TiVO it for me, we are not yet high-tech enough here to do that--we barely have Direct-TV, before last year we had to subside on Peasant TV (local channels) alone.

So Monday, the third segment will air at 9:00 (MST). Tune in if you are around!

SMOOCHES to Samantha, Tami, Judy, and the rest of the gang at KFD!

I hope you keep me around for a while...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your things on the HSN...fantastic!!!

Stacey said...

Congrats on this! Post an update when you know how they did!