Friday, April 14, 2006

Red Lily Chat and RAK

Hey anyone reading this thing, help a girl out...

I am the guest designer for the Red Lily http://www.theredlily.com/ this month, part of what I get to do for them is host a live chat on their site. It is tomorrow (Sat) afternoon at 3:00 (mst). I think you have to log in, but it is free.

Jason, the owner of Polar Bear Press has offered up some cool, cool stuff for me to RAK! I will enter the names of the people who show up to the chat, and draw a name for a full set of the new Polar Bear Press Alphabet papers!

There will also be RAK's for some of the new doodle rub-ons, and some of the new paper line.

You can see them all here: http://www.polarbearpress.com/8x8a.html

The previous guest designers have been Leah Fung, Nia Reddy, Donna Downey, Rhonna Farrer, and then........me.I have nightmares about the chat.....That they open it, and there is just me. And silence. And crickets.And then only one person shows up to say "Now, who are you?"

Come on over, chat, and try for a RAK!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! If it is just the two of us (which it won't be) then we will just be each other's new best friend!

~~~Francy~~~ said...

You are NOT a nobody!! You will do a wonderful job.

I have a "walk for cancer" tomorrow or I would join and cheer you on.

Best wishes.

Francy

Anonymous said...

LOVE those new papers - I see lots of possibilities! LOVE The Red Lily too, but I missed your chat - sorry - bet it was fun!!