Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas in pictures.

I finally downloaded our Christmas pictures.
I didn't take a whole lot of them.
I was more interested this year in being a part of it all, instead of being the designated photo journalistic field reporter.

Christmas Eve:
I keep thinking that pretty soon Jayden will be too old to wear the zip-up PJ's.
But he still takes them with him on Scout camp-outs.
They are dang warm!
He doesn't care if he is ridiculed by his peers.
(Stud.)(Footed PJ Stud.)
I secretly hope he doesn't like them soon.
I kinda want them for me.
Warm, and also a great husband deterrent. (If you catch my drift...)

Here is the "before we let the kids go to town" on the presents.
Also, this is the reason I now feel like I am drowning in crap.
There is no place in our house to put all those things.
Help me.
(I am the lady rocking back and forth in the corner.)
(Behind the crap.)

The greed frenzy:
Much like throwing chum to hungry sharks.
I have seen that on the Discovery Channel.
It was less impressive with the sharks.

I am sad that this one is so out of focus, but this....THIS is what compels parents all over the globe to eagerly and willingly continue to participate in the Holiday-Of-All-Stress.
This look.
Worth more than all the Visa bills.

Christmas night. The flu hits.
DUN, DUN, DUNNNNN!

It swept through the whole family.
Fantastic!

And lastly, here is a sneak of some of the CHA stuff I have been working on...while sick...
(<----such a trooper I am!)
It is also the cute outfit I got Shianne for the bargain price of $9.09. And also, one of the last photos of her with her long hair.

Off to work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you plan on posting more-you sure have a way of making things bearable-opened Creating Keepakes and saw your Winter layout-Wow I'd like to scrap again!!
Thanks for sharing your life-so much like mine but you have a better take on it!!

Tina said...

I swear that happy photo is MY son on Christmas morning. I love that look...and now I jsut remembered I am giving up swearing. Dang it!

allreddesign said...

Your kids look so cute in their jammies. Love that I just found your blog. Take care!