Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Projects

I got the green light to sneak peek some of the new releases that will debut next week at CHA (craft and hobby association show in Anaheim).

First up, the much anticipated MECHANIC line from Karen Foster. And you may remember this photo shoot from a couple of blog posts back...

Then the new GRADUATION line also from Karen Foster, and using stock photos...so thanks to the anonymous strangers who are on the layouts I did.

My favorite of this release, the BABY BOY line. I really liked it, loved the color palette. The baby is one of my sisters' twins. Nice to have such delicious photos to work with. Almost makes me want to have another kid.
Just for the photos.
Almost.
Okay, not really.

Here are the twins again.
Yum.
This layout is featuring some new die cut shapes from Quickutz.

Then we have the new release from Core'dinations cardstock.
"Whitewash", a paper collection, where the top of the cardstock is white, and the core is colored. When you sand it or tear it, the color comes through. I love this stuff!
A card:

And a layout:

Whew.
That was a lot of linking.
Can you guys see when I link on this thing?
On one of my computers the links show up as blue, and on my other computer, you can't see the links at all...just wondering...

9 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute layouts! Your mechanic is hot! :0)

Sara said...

Great LO's!! Looks like you had a lot of fun stuff to play with!

laura vegas said...

i wish i had a hot mechanic in the house. lol! and i love the baby collection too ... great colors!

the links don't show up as another color on my screen. unless i happen to hold my cursor over the word ... then it shows as blue.

Steph said...

Love these! But, the links are not visible unless I hold the cursor over the words and then they are blue.

Scott said...

Here's the tech stuff on your links showing or not showing.

You probably have your link text color set to the same color as your text color in your Layout settings. That's pretty normal for Blogger layouts.

If you want it to stand out you can change it so it is more visible.

The computer that shows the link isn't handling the style sheet code correctly.

Oh, and nice work on the layouts!

Jen Gallacher said...

Are you done with your CHA work? I just sent off my last package today. Suh-weet!! :) Lovely, lovely work, girlie!!

Lisa Johnson said...

I think the reason your links show up blue on one computer and not the other is that you probably have your color setting to show that VISITED links will show up blue. So you've visited those links on the computer they show up blue on and not the other computer. I had that trouble a while back and figured out it's in the color settings...easily fixed! :D

Unknown said...

Love the l/o and the cards. Can't wait for all of the new stuff to come out!

Amy Sorensen said...

You always do such great work! I'm glad you like the boy line, that makes me hopeful. It seems like the girl lines are usually cuter, and then they just throw in something blue to cover the boys. (Not just K.F. but all the manufacturers!)

BTW, I only see your links if I hold my cursor over it, like Laura said too.