Friday, January 09, 2009

Goodbye $89.00

Hey--
Just a heads up.
You all know how I like good smells.
Bath and Body Works is having their big sale.
It is only through this weekend.
You can order online, if you don't have a store close by you.
HERE.
They have the Anti-Bacterial soaps for $3, and the Wallflowers and refills for $5.
We ventured into the big city. To the mall.
I stocked up.

No, I am in no way affiliated. (I wish.)
Just like to cover up the smell of my boys, and this stuff does the trick.

3 comments:

Penny said...

I love Bath and Body works! Did you ever smell the peppermint foaming handsoap? It was the hit of the christmas season around here. I guess I'm headed to our mall tomorrow. Thanks!

7packofbearss said...

Anything that will cover up the smell of boys has got to be worth at least 89 bucks!

Mindy said...

I'm totally a Bath & Body Works junkie myself! Definitely planning on going tomorrow to load up - hope there's still plenty of Sweet Pea left (my favorite scent)!

I've actually been blurking here for a little while, and always enjoy it! I am a friend of Michelle Hammond (Polar Bear Press), and she told me that you are a lot of fun and to come check out your blog! Great job, and very cute family!