Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Mr. Fix-it.

One of my manufacturers is coming out with an Auto Mechanic line.
Stickers, paper and embellishments featuring Auto Mechanical crud; for all your crafting needs.
Are you as excited as me?
You know, cause we are all just thrilled everytime our vehicles break! down! We want to scrap it!
And who doesn't have a really great relationship with the honest guys at the grease shop?
A good enough relationship to include them in our family scrapbook.
Good enough relationships to maybe send them a birthday card!!
Right?

Well, wait no more...you will soon have the perfect product line!

Needless to say, Sam had to pose for me. For some mechanical pictures.
I am sort-of glad.
I married a pretty handy guy, and he is constantly taking care of most of our vehicle break-downs by himself.
I just never thought to scrap about it. I guess it is a good thing that this product line forced my hand that way.
Of course, he was ecstatic about letting me shoot him! (With the camera.)
Here is what I got:

Please tell me that *your* mechanic also pretends that auto parts are indeed life-sized replicas of private body parts.
Or that *your* mechanic works the camera, and could easily moonlight in B grade adult films.

11 comments:

Paige and Jason said...

Once again you have me laughing my butt off. Thanks for the daily laughs.

Penny said...

Same old Sam. I'm glad to see he hasn't changed much.

Heather said...

Love that Mr. fix-it of yours! I can't believe he actually did camera work for you!

Lora3677 said...

ROFL! I could DEFINITELY see my mechanic doing the same exact thing!! Men! HA!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing hysterically right now. Seriously!!! Your husband is a riot!

Michelle said...

Too funny! Your blog always cracks me up. That 1st picture of Sam reminds me of my husband, Jason and his best friend from high school. To this day whenever they see each other, they constantly have to find random objects to be ginormous male parts!

Janet O. said...

uhhh...in all seriousness, I have some lovely photos of my shredded tire (Memorial Day, highway, thunderstorm and tornadoes, fun times) that you could have if you wanted...email me if so!

All8 said...

Um, what to say to that??? Lucky girl? Book him an agent? (Bahhhh haaa haaa) You're always good for a laugh and evidently Sam too.

Kristin said...

the best part of the first photo is what you named it ... "right".

cl said...

do i need have my husband head on over to lehi and investigate the apparent sex crime taking place under your car? ha ha! sam is too funny!

nailgirl said...

OMG, that pic of your hubby is exactly something my hubby would do. He's a Mr. Fixit also and has this same brand of humor! thanks for the laugh!