Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Supah-Star!

Today I had the craptastic opportunity to be in yet another video production.
Remember last time I did that?
HERE.

This time was better.
Not because I am getting better at it, but because most likely when they start editing, they will choose to cut the crazy lady (me) right out of the clip.
They filmed a handful of us this time, remember last time it was just me.
That was rotted.
At least they have a choice with this project.

I could hear myself talking, and I know I was a raving idiot.
But I looked good.

They had a hair and make-up lady there to try to do her best with what God and Super Cuts gave me.
Since I know you are all just dying to see what I look like...
Here you go.

Jayden, my 12 year old was the photographer.
Not really crisp images, but even better to smooth my wrinkles out.
Kinda like soft-focus, no?

Anyway. I am glad it is over.
Not sure why I say yes in the first place.
I am a sucker that way.

This was for an infomercial that will be airing in a few weeks.
I will most likely link you here.
You know, cause I like humiliation and stuff.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look stunning! Can't wait to see the finished product.

laura vegas said...

you look gorgeous shaunte! that shade of blue is so pretty on you! can't wait to see the video ... i'm sure you were great!

Wendy Lojik said...

You are our SUPAH_STAR!

Kim said...

Nice curly hair and everything. Grandma would be so proud.. .

Heather said...

Why are you the hottest thing since sliced bread - looking good girlfriend! I want to see the video ASAP!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great!! I'm sure the video is awesome!!!

Sara said...

You look MAH-VE-LOUS dah-ling! I'm sure you did great on the video!

Amy Sorensen said...

You look marvelous! I love the color of your hair---so pretty!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic!

Mimi said...

Your hair looks fantastic and that's a lovely blue.

Can't wait to see it!

Kasey said...

Counting down to see the video. Too bad I have incrimating photos of you might make me big money!! LOL