Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I am always confused. Do we say Happy New Year 2007? Or Happy New Year 2008?

And how would we put this in the scrapbook:
Photos of New Year 07...or 08?

Does it depend on if they were taken pre-midnight, or post-midnight?

Ugh, its all so confusing. Especially when you are all hung-over on the Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider. Heh.

This is the first year in a long time that I haven't stuffed myself with a whole bunch of appetizer crappies and felt bloated and slightly sick...then to write out my New Year's Resolutions; always including LOSE WEIGHT.

So glad I joined weight watchers back a few months ago. I felt pretty good about NOT writing down "Lose Weight" this year.

Now I am going to focus on "Get Rich." Or "Reverse Gravity."

7 comments:

Sara said...

That's a GREAT family pic!!

I am now SO confused as to it being New Year's Eve 07 or 08!! Hmmmmm...that's a brain teaser isn't it...specially when you're "hung over"!! lol!!!

Alex said...

Wow... i'm impressed by your blowing skillz... LOL

laura vegas said...

happy new years shaunte!!! you have a gorgeous family! i'm feeling kind of bad that i have never bought any hats or horns before. lol!

Anonymous said...

Amen on th

Anonymous said...

Amen on the getting rich thing! I'm right there with ya.

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

fab pic of you!!! totally love it!! i was in bed by 10, so no confusion for me. hey and wow, let's all go make some money!;0)

Lora3677 said...

ROFL~!!! THat picture of you is cracking me up!