Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sharing some stuffs.

New QuicKutz stuffs that I worked on forever ago, and finally released today. A new cookie cutter alphabet, called Diesel, and some new shapes that remind me of being a kid in the 80's (rainbows, mushrooms, cherries...)






In other news. I am almost done with my trade show stuffs. Almost. Hopefully by tonight. I am heading for a burn-out.

I will break for American Idol. It starts tonight, and this week and possibly next are the only weeks worth watching. When all of the kooks come out to audition. Yeah, I know it's probably 90% staged, but I find it entertaining anyway. And it makes me feel pretty hopeful about my own singing ability. I can belt out a good "Here Comes the Rain Again" in the shower.

I think even Annie Lennox would be proud of my stirring rendition.

6 comments:

laura vegas said...

what fun projects! i love the "hi" card ... i had to sing the alphabet in my head before i realized the "h" and the "i" are next to each other. lol!

and i'm the opposite with american idol ... i hate to watch the beginning! i get annoyed watching all the people that know they suck and try anyways just to get on tv! lol! i wait until the top 24 and then jump in!

Sara said...

WOW! I just got the QK newsletter today & saw the "Believe" LO & thought how gorgeous it was. Then I see it here & realize you're the genious behind the GREAT work they post! That "Hi" card is really cute too! Good luck on all the LO's!

Mickey Family said...

LOVE that "hi" card! Man, you still got in in you, don't ya??? You rock!

Anonymous said...

omg those are cute cute cute!

Anonymous said...

Go you! Those are awesome!

Vee said...

i love that font you used on the hi card!!! your work is gorgeous!! i love it :)