Wednesday, January 02, 2008

told you there were more pictures coming.

I think if you click on the pictures you can see them bigger.

Me and Sam in Kindergarten together. Awwwww, for cuuuute! Sam jokes around that he probably looked up my skirt in Kindy. But I know better. I never wore skirts. I was more of a tom-boy. I bet I kicked his trash at the monkey bars. That's more likely. Neither one of us remember clear back then.


Me and Sam in second grade. Don't remember much about him in this grade either. I know I was in the highest reading group in the class. He wasn't in my reading group. Which is not to say that he wasn't smart or anything. Just not as smart as ME. In second grade. Come to think of it, he still doesn't read. Unless you count off-road magazines. Which I don't.


And finally our first date. My future mother-in-law took the picture. I am so glad she did! I am happy to have something tangible from our very first date. And holy cripes! Look at my hair! Have you seen such hair? I bet there were live animals living in it at the time. That's some hair. And we matched. Awwwww, for cuuuute!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Shaunte great hair girl and you laughed about ours at getaway!!

Mickey Family said...

Hey Good Lookin'!!! Mikayla looks exactly like you! And your boys look just like Sam. I guess they know what they will look like on their first dates! (minus the hair....er...maybe it will be back in by them????)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some big hair... she says as if *she* never had a huge teased perm in the 80s. *facepalm*.

Lora3677 said...

woah~! that hair is killing me.... were you an aquanet girl? haha!

Wendy Lojik said...

AWESOME HAIR!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! You & Sam were destined to be together!!!

and...um....I think you might find some pens and paperclips in that hairdo of yours woman!!! hahaha!!

Alex said...

Oh for the love of aquanet!! LOL And lord how "gag me with a spoon" that you two were in the same class in K!!

Anonymous said...

I loved Mr. burgess and nothing better that Lehi Elemenary. Holy Hair!! Loved the look.

Anonymous said...

Shaunte, you are so stinking funny. whenever I need a laugh I read through your blog. I love it.