Sunday, January 06, 2008

Weight Watcher friendly snack review.

These are Quaker Rice Cakes. They are not the rice cakes of the past. They are actually a pretty good snack. They have flavor and everything.



Ranch flavor--Pretty good.
Cheddar Cheese--Haven't tried it yet. (Anyone?)
Caramel Corn--SO good! I mean, really good.
Cinnamon Apple--Haven't tried, not really a fan of Apple Jack-y stuff. (Anyone?)

Chocolate--SO foul. They taste like butt. I would rather eat a whole plate full of beets.

I had to quickly cleanse my palate with some Hershey's Kisses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the cheddar cheese the best. There are also toffee Cracker Jack popcorn cakes- only 1 pt each and they are VERY yummy.

Dawn Knapp said...

Yep, I have to agree...cheddar is my favorite. So yummy. I'll have to try the carmel ones now too!

Anonymous said...

Cinnamon Apple = gross!

Vee said...

i love the caramel ones too!