Wednesday, January 02, 2008

P.S.

The kids FINALLY go back to school tomorrow.
Thank goodness.
They have been like locusts....descending on a clean room in the house, trashing it, and then moving on.
I have been on "pest control" since December 20th.
All cooped up in this house, with LOCUSTS. Messy, cluttery, bickering LOCUSTS.
And I swear...I just get through feeding them, cleaning it all up, and they need to eat again. It never ends. Ever. But it will tomorrow, oh yes, my tax dollars at work for my sanity.

On the plus side...they have been in the same pajamas since December 20th, so the laundry is down.

4 comments:

laura vegas said...

i know how you feel shaunte! my girls just went back today! but imagine having your kids home for the past 6 weeks!!! the "beauty" of year-round schooling! lol!

hope your day tomorrow is just glorious! i know mine was today! and yes ... i really do love my girls! lol!

Anonymous said...

omg that sounds horrendous.... *takes an extra birth control pill to be on the safe side*

Anonymous said...

"My tax dollars at work for my sanity" - I love it!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous...mine don't go back till Tuesday!

Ursula