Saturday, January 12, 2008

white trash snow fun





Sending the kids out sledding in the neighbors yard, because they have a slight hill. The kids buried the bike ramp in the snow and made their own sled jump.
Good freaking times!
I tried to clone out the house in the background to make it look like we actually took them somewhere to sled, and then I got a crick in my neck from staring at the screen in photo shop for so long, and thought...WHO CARES? Who cares that there is a garbage can in the background?

So here are the kids. And yeah, I am avoiding my scrappy deadlines for today. I have done a lot in the last week, and I needed a break. Don't tell.

2 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

haha! and congrats on the weight loss...

Janet O. said...

25 lbs? Dang...makes my 6 seem like nothing (and I just ate a donut - SIGH)

We have about a flake every 5 min. here so I am jealous of your snow.